NOTE: These product or service specific terms and conditions must always be read together with our other policies below
Unless the context clearly indicates the contrary, any term defined in the General Terms when used herein, shall bear the same meaning as defined in the General Terms.
Unless the context clearly indicates to the contrary, the following words bear the meanings ascribed thereto-
- 'Mail Spooling' means the Services HostworX renders to Customer in accordance with Customer's selections as indicated by Customer in the Application Form under such heading or description whereby all e-mails directed to the Customer's domain name are collected on the HostworX mail servers, retrieved by Customer all at once at set intervals to enable Customer to distribute such e-mails to the recipients.
Customer shall pay HostworX the Services Fees specified in the Application Form in accordance with the provisions set out in the General Terms.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPECIFIC TO MAIL SPOOLING
HostworX shall not accept or deliver any mail messages that : (unless otherwise agreed upon / product offers different rates)
- exceed 35MB (thirty five megabytes) of attachments, this will grow to +-50Mb when sending; and
- have more than 25 (twenty five) recipients per mail.
HostworX shall, as part of Mail Spooling Service and if requested by Customer:
- conduct IP check-ups on Customer's mail servers;
- conduct ETRN check-ups on Customer's mail servers; and
- conduct error check-ups on Customer's mail servers, provided that such additional Services will be subject to any further terms and conditions that HostworX may prescribe at the time that Customer requests such additional Services. Notwithstanding the aforegoing, HostworX shall not send manual ETRN requests.
HostworX shall not be responsible for the support or configuration of Customer's mail server or software.
HostworX shall not be responsible for the support of any third party applications or configuration.
Customer undertakes to take all reasonable steps to prevent the SMTP/POP3 Mail Spooling Service from being used as a relay, and HostworX reserves the right to suspend or terminate Mail Spooling Service if relaying occurs, until such time Customer has taken steps to prevent same.
Customer undertakes to ensure that its mail server has adequate virus and firewall protection.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPECIFIC TO INTERNET ACCESS
If Customer has selected SMTP Spooling, Customer must subscribe to one of the HostworX's Internet access Services e.g. ADSL / FIBRE / MOBILE.